- Analytics in Banking: Using Customer Profitability Analytics to Enhance Financial Performance [videocast]
- Customer Cash Flows: behaviour to bank on
- Bank Deposit Services: Undervalued + Misunderstood = Mistake
- Understanding customer behaviour: the transition from memory to knowledge
- Events versus transactions in marketing analytics
- Unprofitable Customers: Naughty or Nice ?
- Customer behaviour = real intelligence !
- Analytics - key to efficiency
- What is going on in customer inteligence
Tag Archives: taxes
One third of people in this country do not work for a living, yet are not considered unemployed. Of the two-thirds of the population that work, a quarter are in the public sector or unemployed, neither of which creates any wealth. This means half the people in this country pay all the bills.